Barielle/ALU Continues: Putt-E On Me

Above & Below: Barielle/ALU's Putt-E On Me shown outdoors, mostly sunny skies, no flash. Look at the shine!




Below: Indoors, with flash.


Putt-E On Me is a warm toned taupe grey shade that surprised me with it's beauty. At first glance it reminded me of something along the lines of OPI You Don't Know Jacques or Orly Prince Charming, but it isn't really close to either one of those. It has the slightest hint of mauve or dusty lavender in lower lighting, but over all, it's a mushroom shade. Barielle describes it as a "Classic Clay Creme", which I'd say is fairly accurate. The application on this was perfect (2 coats), smooth and just the right consistency. It flowed very nicely and covered evenly. The finish on this one, as with the others I've showed you, is a very high gloss. This is a very trendy shade and although I have similar shades, the application moves it right to the top of my favorites in this color family. I've only got 2 more left to go on this wonderful collection, and I'll be posting those later today.

Reminder: Make sure and scroll through my previous posts to see how you can receive up to 35% off and free shipping, should you decide to order any polishes from Barielle.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Barielle/ALU Continues: Putt-E On Me on social network: