Barielle/ALU Collection Continues...4 More Shades


Above & Below: The 2 photos above are outdoors, no flash. Photos below are indoors, with flash. Index=Slate of Affairs, Middle=U-Concrete-Me, Ring=Polished Princess, Pinkie=Get Mauve-Ing.


Yes, I'm taking the easy, lazy way out and I swatched one shade on each finger instead of a full manicure! I've still got 6 more to go, but I'll do a few more full manicures with those. So far, I'm very happy with this collection. I've had no problems with any of them, and the colors are varied and fairly unique, some more than others. One of my readers (Betty...check out her blog here!) made a comment that in addition to the other codes I mentioned earlier, including the 15% off code you'll receive in your e-mail for signing up for Barielle's newsletter, and the FREE10 code that you can stack with that for an additional 10% off, you can also click the link in the lower left corner of their site titled 'The Perfect Manicure Guide' and download (very quickly, I might add) a very useful step-by-step guide that lists another 10% off code on the first page. These are all stackable, so in addition to the buy 2 get 1 free, you can take another 35% off and get free shipping at $50.00. Click the ad in the right hand column above to check out the ALU Collection and all of Barielle's other fine products. Thanks for letting us know about that!

Let's talk about these four shades now...Slate of Affairs (on my index finger above) is a beautiful slate blue creme with the tiniest bit of iridescent shimmer. For all intents and purposes, it looks like a creme. U-Concrete-Me (on my middle finger) is a medium gray creme, although the official description on their website calls is a silver gray shimmer. I see no evidence of shimmer in this one. Polished Princess (ring finger) is a glowy medium shade of green (a yellow toned green) loaded with sparkle and shimmer. Get Mauve-Ing is a true dusty mauve creme. These all are shown using 2 coats of polish.

What do you think about the first 6 I've shown from this collection? Any favorites? I love them all and my favorite so far is probably Falling Star, simply because of the unusual addition of a copper glitter, which I don't believe I've ever seen before. Polish Princess, being a green, is another favorite. I really can't single one out, because they all make me happy in their own way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Barielle/ALU Collection Continues...4 More Shades on social network: