Friday Follower Freebie!

One winner will receive an assortment of 11 discontinued Maybelline Express Finish polishes! These have been turning up at Dollar Trees lately, and why they discontinued some of these is beyond me. The prize package contains 11 shades, including glitters, mattes and shimmers. Here are the shade names, starting at the Top Row left to right: Bronze Aluminum, Blackened Teal, Blackened Bronze. Middle Row left to right: Blue Chill, Shooting Stars, Planet Pluto, Khaki Fringe. Bottom Row left to right: Matte Plum, Matte Blue, Matte Stone, Purple Comet. My personal favorites include Blackened Teal, Khaki Fringe, and Shooting Stars. I still have my originals of these 3, but I picked some up for myself as back-ups.

The rules are simple: You must be a follower of some sort, you must leave your eMail below in the comments section as your entry, all entries must be received by midnight tonight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Friday Follower Freebie! on social network: