Snow=Snowman Polish!

Above & Below: The bright pink neon shimmer Snowman polish dries to a satin finish, so I used a top coat. A Nailene snowman decal seemed appropriate! The shimmer looks silver and pink in the bottle, but once applied, it's shows as a beautiful baby blue and violet iridescent look.
It's been snowing all day, so I think a Snowman polish from Blue Cross Beauty is in order. I posted last month about how I'd picked some of these up at Rite-Aid, mainly for the 'cute' factor. This bright pink shimmer was not one of them, however. When I stopped in again last week, I walked past the display and they were all gone. Except this one. He looked so sad and lonely, so he came home with me! These are not the greatest polishes...the brushes are sometimes wonky, some of them need 3-4 coats (as in this case), and I don't hear any ballz when I shake the bottle. But for $1.99, you get cute, festive, and fun. In my opinion, for the entertainment factor alone, they're worth it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Snow=Snowman Polish! on social network: