China Glaze Cancels Dark Secrets Release

Above & Below: My hopes have been dashed by the cancellation of China Glaze's Dark Secrets release, above. But Essie's Sweet Time of the Year, especially Mint Candy Apple, will help fill the gap during this lull of new collection releases.
I was anticipating the upcoming Dark Secrets Winter Collection release from China Glaze, but unfortunately, it has been postponed. I don't know if it's going to be released at another time or if it has been cancelled altogether, but I do know that I'm disappointed. I thought it was a dark, delicious offering of shades for Winter, but now we may never know. Perhaps all of the hype and success of the Glitter collection pushed it aside, but I wanted those shades! Especially the teal one. Hopefully, they'll change their mind and we'll be able to see them someday.


In the meantime, we don't have too much to look forward to over the next couple of months as far as new offerings. In the meantime, I'll keep gazing at the "Sweet Time of the Year" promo pictures from Essie, due out later this month. Mint Candy Apple will keep my spirits up!


Congratulations to Deanna, the winner of the Tarte Cosmetics giveaway. I don't think she has a blog I can share with you, as I haven't heard back from her as yet. A special thanks to Tarte Cosmetics for furnishing the prize collection.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save China Glaze Cancels Dark Secrets Release on social network: