Barielle/ALU Lava Rock

Above & Below: Barielle/ALU's Lava Rock. It's been raining off and on all day, so those are raindrops you see in the first picture. Outdoors, no flash.



Below: These are photos taken indoors with a flash. You can see how Lava Rock appears more as a deep wine in artificial light. It takes on more brown tones in natural lighting.

Lava Rock is described on Barielle's site as a "black with red pearl swirl". In the bottle it appears to be a deep wine with faint gold shimmer. Once applied, besides being described as deep, rich and beautiful, I would still call it a very deep wine that tends to look more brown in some lighting and more wine or burgundy in other lighting. It has a thin, black, watery base, which is quite obvious with the first coat. The second and final coat deepens the overall color and you are left with what you see in the photos. This one, like the others I've shown you previously, dries at a moderate rate and has an extremely shiny finish. I have not used a top coat with any of them. The shimmer in this one is very fine and not overly noticeable, but it adds a nice touch to this shade.

Don't forget to scroll through my previous posts on this collection to see how you can receive up to 35% off and free shipping! I know I am repeating myself telling you this, but I want you to get the best value...the more money you save, the more money you have to buy even more polishes :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Barielle/ALU Lava Rock on social network: