Barielle/ALU Blackened Bleu (love, love, love!)

Above & Below: Barielle/All Lacquered Up Fall '09 Collection's Blackened Bleu. I apologize for the quality of these photos, as it's rainy and gloomy outside and my batteries are almost dead!




I am terribly disappointed that it's a gloomy, rainy day here, because I can only imagine how beautiful this one looks in the sunlight. As I've told you in my previous posts about this collection, I am extremely happy with the 6 I have shared with you so far. The application is fantastic and the color selections offered in this collection are unique and different, each in their own way. If you're interested in getting any of these, scroll down and read my previous post to see how you can take full advantage of the available discounts (up to 35% off in addition to the buy 2 get 1 free, and free shipping at $50.00).

Blackened Bleu is simply stunning. It is a watery charcoal base, not quite black upon application, packed with tiny turquoise or teal glitter. I applied the first coat, which left me with very obvious bald spots. I touched those spots up after a few minutes, and then applied a second coat, giving me the look you see in the photos. Once the second coat was applied, the background or base color became a true black. The glitter more evenly distributes itself on the second coat also. The finish is extremely shiny, and I used no top coat. I have 5 more to go in this collection, which I hope to finish up for you this weekend. Marry me, Blackened Bleu!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Barielle/ALU Blackened Bleu (love, love, love!) on social network: