Barielle/All Lacquered Up: Make-It-A-Latte




Above & Below: Barielle's Make-It-A-Latte shown outdoors without a flash in the above photos and indoors with a flash in the photo below.
Make-It-A-Latte is my second swatch from the Barielle/All Lacquered Up Fall/Winter 2009 collection, and it's a rich, chocolate brown creme with very fine gold glitter. It applied nicely in 2 coats and dried at a reasonable rate. It appears more as a creme, and the glitter, although densely packed throughout the polish, is barely distinguishable once applied. Despite the glitter not really showing up, it's a beautiful shade of brown. I don't have many true brown shades, so I'm happy to add this one to my collection. I spoke with Barielle about offering this collection for those of you who are International, and they will be offering it in it's entirety on their UK site within the next couple of weeks.

I'm getting terribly behind in my Natural & Organic Beauty theme this month with all of these new collections coming out, but I think it's important to show them to you before or soon after their launch so you can make a better decision about which ones you like and which ones you don't like. I'll be swatching this entire collection until I've gotten through them all. Barielle polishes are Big-3-Free, by the way. See my previous post below if you're interested in ordering from Barielle, so you're sure to take advantage of any available discounts. I'll continue more Natural and Organic reviews during August, and if need be, I'll carry them into next month. I know it really doesn't matter, but I'm one of those organized people that when things get off schedule or I get behind in my intentions, it makes me crazy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Barielle/All Lacquered Up: Make-It-A-Latte on social network: