2true Shade No. 15

Above & Below: 2true's Shade No. 15 is a light blue-grey shimmer. I used 2 coats and will likely go with 3 the next time. It works nicely as a top coat over a darker shade also.
This is a polish I received from the lovely Helen, of Helen & Sheenie's Nice Things Blog. Helen is the Queen of England--errr, I mean the Queen of Nice Things, so I assume this is a UK/European brand. Which is a shame, because I really like it! I see it on SuperDrug's website and it looks to be an inexpensive, yet desirable line, perhaps much like Wet n Wild's are to those of us in the US. I used 2 coats and probably should have gone with 3, but no matter, I think you can get the general idea of it. It applied well without any problems and dried quickly. It's a baby blue shade with a hint of grey and it has very fine silver shimmer. I tried it over a dark blue shade and it's even more appealing. A poor woman's version of Essie Starry Starry Night!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save 2true Shade No. 15 on social network: