My Swap With Tali

The lovely and talented Tali and I arranged to do a swap, and I wanted to share a picture of the goodies that came my way from England. If you're not familiar with Tali and her blog, The Gloss Goss, check it out. She posts some very informative cosmetic-related posts, as well as posts on skin and body care products, and also fashion. Her taste is impeccable and I am always impressed with her talent when it comes to cosmetics and application. She shares her talent in a number of video posts as well, but I will warn you, this girl can make anything look good! Her shopping hauls are legendary among her readers, and I guarantee you'll enjoy her blog. Thank you Tali for a wonderful swap, even if the post offices, both U.S. and London, didn't make it easy for us!

I received some nail polish brands that are new to me, as we don't have access to these in the U.S. I can never have enough lip care products, so the Vaseline Lip Therapy is much appreciated. Having never tried Aromaleigh mineral products, I was excited to find some of their samples in the box as well. Thanks again Tali, for such a wonderful package and the new additions to my nail polish collection.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save My Swap With Tali on social network: