Playing Catch Up! More BB Couture Men's Polishes

Above: BB Couture Grenade may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love it! These all covered nicely in 2 coats and the photos were taken indoors with a flash. Grenade is an Olive green shimmer with very fine gold and multi-colored shimmer or glitter.
Above: Night Ops is more of a shimmer with glitter. It's a deep cobalt blue with a hint of teal, and the glitter is an aqua jeweled tone.
Below: Military Blues is one of those special polishes that seem to glow from within. It's a deep royal blue shimmer that reflects the light in such a way that the color appears to fade from a lighter to a darker shade.
Whew, I got my Rescue Beauty Lounge order in! I'm trying to play catch up on my blog today because I'm massively behind on swatching and comments. I keep a small stash of polishes on my desk that I never got around to posting about, usually leftover ones from collections I've started to share with you but never finished, so I'm trying to clean those up. Today I have the last of the men's polishes from BB Couture/Overall Beauty that I was posting last week, and I still have 2 China Glaze Glitters and 2 of Old Navy's Tip Toe polishes sitting here, which I'll try and swatch later today. I received swatches from Yen at Victoria Nail Supply of the new Color Club Japanese Exclusive Glitters they'll be stocking soon, so I'd like to get those posted up as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Playing Catch Up! More BB Couture Men's Polishes on social network: