BB Couture Pina Colada

Here's another shade from BB Couture's Cantina Nights collection, and it's a sheer yellow with tiny silver and green glitter. I used 2 coats on this, and even though it's sheer, I like this shade of yellow with my skin tone much more than I thought I would. I had very little streaking, which is not normally the case for me when I use yellow shades.

Above & Below: The top photo was taken with a flash, and the bottom photo was taken in direct sunlight. This is such a delicate shade of yellow, and it does indeed look like pineapple juice and coconut cream.
Below: I took this picture under the shade of a tree, and I love the pearlescent look it has.
Below: A macro shot of the polish shows the silver and light green glitter.
I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I like this shade, and for some reason, I prefer that's it's on the sheer side. It just seems to work for me in this case. I had to laugh to myself, because when I was making fettuccine for dinner tonight, I had the cream in a pot and I poured a stick of melted butter in and it was a perfect match to my nails! I am constantly finding yellow nail polishes that look great in the bottle but not so great on me, so I'm adding this one right next to the only other yellow that has totally worked for me, Misa's Summer Sun.
*Product featured was furnished by Overall Beauty for review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save BB Couture Pina Colada on social network: