8 New VNS Color Club Japanese Glitter Nail Wheel Swatches

Above: This color collage shows the base colors most accurately. Below are a variety of photos taken indoors and outdoors (no sun, unfortunately) in different levels of light. Hopefully, you'll get a fairly good idea of how they look in real life.
Below: For reference, the colors on the board are 1)Blue Hawaii, 2)Fresh Mint, 3)Dazzling Orange (this is not orange, but actually yellow), 4)Twinkle Peach (more pink than peach), 5)Sparkling Cassis, 6)Bishop's Weed, 7)Calendula for Joy, 8)Rose, I Love You.
Last week I showed you bottle pictures of the 8 new Color Club Japanese Exclusive Glitters that Yen from Victoria Nail Supply sent me, and I received a polish wheel with the swatches from her today. I'm guessing they should have these in stock by the end of the month. Naturally, Fresh Mint was the one I was most looking forward to, but now that I have the swatches in front of me, there's a 3-way tie for my affections between Fresh Mint, Blue Hawaii and Rose, I Love You! Let me explain why...Fresh Mint is green, so that's my reason for liking it, pure and simple. Blue Hawaii is blue, so can I use the same reason I used for Fresh Mint? Rose, I Love You is a shade or two below a fuchsia, but it looks holographic because of the fine glitter and the color combination between the base color and the glitter. Bishop's Weed is another favorite of mine because it reminds me of new fallen snow with the sunlight reflecting off of it. I like the range of colors in this set, as there's much more variety than in the original 4 that they carry (2 pinks, a peachy pink and my favorite, Too Violet). These are all packed with micro fine holographic glitter, giving them a flash of different colors, depending on the base shade. At different angles, they take on an almost foil finish, because the glitter is so dense. What do you think? Any favorites among these for you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save 8 New VNS Color Club Japanese Glitter Nail Wheel Swatches on social network: