Small VNS Haul, Including China Glaze Glitters

Above & Below: The 6 polishes that are currently available at VNS from China Glaze's new Glitter collection. L-R: Carnival Lights, Bad Kitty, Preppy Pink, Ginger, Cosmic, Meteor Shower.
I would recommend clicking on the picture because these are beautiful glitters.
Below: Just a few other things that I didn't need but I thought as long as I was paying for shipping, I should get a couple more things! Essie's Judith Ripka Collection, Essie Love, Beverly Hills, Ba-Boo Nail Hardener with Diamond Powder, and some little extras, Essie mini treatments and OPI toe separators.
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for all of your entries in the Color Club & Barielle Giveaway. I'm going to need to hire someone to sort all of these entries~ha-ha! I'll pay you in nail polish, so send me your resume! If you missed the post, scroll down to the previous one and you can read more about the details.

I received a small haul from Victoria Nails tonight and it included the China Glaze Glitters that she has in stock. She's expecting the rest of them shortly, along with several other new collections by various companies. I haven't swatched them yet because it's raining and getting dark out, and I really want to see these in sunlight hopefully, but based on the weather forecast for the next couple of days, I may just have to settle for daylight pictures with no sun. VNS does have this entire collection posted on their site if you'd like to take a look at the shades, but only these 6 are available for purchase at the moment. Don't forget to mention Body & Soul if you place an order and you can have your choice of 3 pair of OPI Toe Separators or 1 bottle of Color Club's Milky White Base Coat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Small VNS Haul, Including China Glaze Glitters on social network: