VNS Updates: OPI and China Glaze Upcoming Collections

Above: OPI's upcoming Alice in Wonderland collection L-R: Mad as a Hatter, Absolutely Alice, Off With Her Red, ThanksSoMuchness.
Below: Another picture of China Glaze's upcoming The Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns. You can see another picture and my original post with the shades here.
I have a few updates from Yen at Victoria Nail Supply for you today...above are bottle pictures from her of the Alice in Wonderland Collection from OPI, which hopefully should be available in December. It's a small collection with 2 unique colors and 2 reds. Obviously, 2 more OPI reds don't excite me as much as the other 2 shades do!

China Glaze has a new collection coming out in January called "Up & Away". There will be 12 colors - a mix of brights, pastels, and cremes. I don't know any more about it as yet, but that's something to look forward to. The "Black Magic" China Glaze for VNS Halloween glitter that I posted a picture of last week is now available on their website. I am however, unable to locate it on there, so I sent Yen an e-mail and just asked her to order it for me, as supplies are limited and I wanted to be sure to get this to add to my collection of Halloween polishes. She also sent along another picture of her Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns polishes, this one being a bit more 'close up' than the one she sent last week so you can see some of the finish-type details.

My daughter has been home sick from school the last couple of days and seems to be feeling better today, so I should be back to regular posting tomorrow. I'd like to thank Yen for providing me with some content today, because I haven't had time to do my nails!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save VNS Updates: OPI and China Glaze Upcoming Collections on social network: