My last 2 China Glaze Glitters...Finally!

Above & Below: China Glaze Medallion is a fairly bright gold, filled with multi-colored and multi-shaped holographic glitter. I used 3 coats and the photos were taken indoors with a flash.
Below: Glitter detail close-up. You can still see through the skin under my nail with 3 coats, but the density of the glitter is so bold that on the nail at a normal distance, it looks fine.
Below: This is a messy swatch showing 1 coat of China Glaze Dripping Wet (a deep red/burgundy jelly) over Medallion.
Below: China Glaze Cloud Nine is shown indoors with a flash in the first photo, and outdoors with no flash in the second photo. I used 3 coats and the formula seemed a bit thick, so I'll add a few drops of thinner the next time I use it. I love the subtle gold and pink flash of iridescent glitter in lower lighting.

I finally got around to swatching the last 2 glitters from China Glaze and I love Medallion! Cloud Nine doesn't look so great with my winter skin tone, but it's still got some promise. I think I'll try frankening a teal with it, because the glitter is so pretty with it's flashes of pink and gold. Before I removed Medallion I wanted to do a quick swatch of another color over it, because the glitter is so strong, I was certain it would show through. I used one coat of China Glaze Dripping Wet and it is gorgeous! Now I wish I'd done all of my nails using that combination. It's certainly a polish I'll keep in mind for layering over in the future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save My last 2 China Glaze Glitters...Finally! on social network: