Finger Paints New Shade: Hue Left A Message?

Hue Left A Message? is another new shade recently released by Finger Paints and available at Sally Beauty, both online and in the stores.

Above & Below: This shade is a lighter pinkish mauve toned glitter that was quite opaque in one coat, although I used 2 in these photos. It's a jelly-like texture, and reminds me very much of the China Glaze glitters, although the coverage is better.
Below: This photo shows the density of the glitter, and I do not look forward to removing this one!

This is the second shade I've swatched from the six bottles I picked up of the new Finger Paint offerings, and so far, so good! This one tends to dry a bit slower, and I should have waited longer before applying the second coat. It was a little goopy, for lack of a better term, but I just need to wait an extra couple of minutes the next time. The coverage on this one was fantastic, as I was expecting it to be a litter more sheer. I'm going to lay off of swatching the rest of the day though, because I sliced the pad of my ring finger last night while I was chopping some peppers, and the acetone makes it rather painful, to say the least!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Finger Paints New Shade: Hue Left A Message? on social network: