Elizabeth Arden Cambridge Cognac

Above & Below: Cambridge Cognac is a rich russet brown with hints of burgundy, and is filled with small gold shimmer. I used 2 coats and had excellent coverage. The label says (F), which I assume is for Frost, although I'd categorize this shade as a shimmer.
Below: The gold veining in the bottle is what initially attracted me to this shade.
I've been re-organizing my untried shelf this week and came across this shade from Elizabeth Arden. I don't believe EA still produces nail polish, although it can be found at a number of online eTailers. After using this one, I need to track down more of them, because they are so nice. But first I think I'll do some more swatching from the untrieds's--I don't have room for any more on the shelf! I loved the application of this because it seems to flow very well, and covered beautifully in 2 coats. There was not any streaking or even lack of coverage on the first coat, but I thought it would look even better with 2 coats. The bottle is huge, not in contents, as it's still 0.5 fl. oz., but the thick glass surrounding the polish is quite substantial. I was extremely impressed with the application and pigmentation of this shade, so if you have any shades you like, let me know and I'll add them to my wish list for this brand.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Elizabeth Arden Cambridge Cognac on social network: