With or Without?

I'm the type of girl whom can't see to wear makeup without looking very drag. I can put makeup on flawless and yet "I look like man" I know someone else "A" she has the same problem I put dark eyeshadow on her and did the smokey eye but it didn't do anything for her!!! I made her ugly!!!! How is that possible???....She looks so pretty with no makeup... I mean no face makeup , no mascara or Nada. I'm sooo blown away by this.... Can this be were perfect??? I did research and the only thing I saw was "Why do I look ugly without makeup?"...So "A" were the lucky few who can pull off the Natural look. I love makeup and this why I decided to share my tips and do makeup since I was a kid....I cant wear so share.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save With or Without? on social network: