Sally Hansen Ultra HD: Byte (and some other random things!)

It took me the better part of a week to swatch all of the Sally Hansen Ultra HD's, but here is the last one, Byte. This is another beautiful shade, as they all have been for the most part. You can scroll down below this post to view the other seven shades.

Above & Below: In full sun, the glitter which looks pink and silver in the bottle, actually shows as a mix of blues and purples. I used 3 coats on this one.
Below: Byte is a lighter Magenta or Fuchsia color with plenty of glitter. In the shade, the glitter blends together a little more, creating a sheen of pale violet with a blue iridescent finish.

Below: One of my photo assistants, who wishes I'd quit taking pictures of my nails and throw her toy for her instead. As some of you may know from previous photos, this is Greta. We rescued her from a high kill shelter in Mt. Vernon, IL almost 3 years ago. She ended up there after some idiot bred her at a year old, then dumped her on the side of the road. She's very smart and one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. If only she'd stop laying right there all the time and killing my grass! That's alright, we still love her!
Below: My other assistant this afternoon was Gizmo. I can't say that he's very sweet, because he's really not. He was rescued from our local Humane Society 2 years ago, because with two Shepherds, I just wanted a little lap dog, much to my husband's dismay! He's a good lap dog, but he's a little moody. When people meet our dogs for the first time, they're always afraid of the Shepherds if they aren't familiar with how gentle that breed really is--but this is the one you need to be afraid of! Mike thinks he's ugly, but I love him to pieces.
Below: Back to the nail topic! This is the cover on the latest issue of Nail Pro magazine. I don't know about you, but I'd be nibbling on my nails at some point! There's instructions on how to do the look, including the step where they cure them under a UV light to "ensure the candies wouldn't slide off." Interesting, huh?
This post got a little more involved than I intended, but I had lots of useless information to cover in addition to the Byte swatches! Friday Follower Freebie returns tomorrow--I took a little break from that for a while and have since stockpiled the FFF prize bin and am ready to get back at it! Lastly, just a reminder that the Body & Soul May Monthly Contest ends at midnight May 31. Two winners will each receive a complete set of China Glaze Vintage Vixen as soon as it comes out in early July. Entry details can be found here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Sally Hansen Ultra HD: Byte (and some other random things!) on social network: