A Green Franken From A Fellow Blogger


Above & Below: A Franken from fellow blogger Grace. It's shown outdoors in sunlight above, and outdoors with no flash in the shade, below.

Below: Close-up of the finish. It appears to have a dark green creme base, although it could be a shimmer base. At any rate, I love it!
This is a Franken that was sent to me from the lovely Grace, the proprietor of The Kitchen, The Closet & The Laboratory blog. Grace has had a couple of fantastic blog sales, and in my last purchase, she included one of her Frankens. I was also pleased when I had drawn her name as my Elfster recipient. I have no idea what she mixed to come up with this polish, but it's such a pretty shade of forest green, and I just love it. It has a multitude of shimmer and glitter colors in it, but unfortunately, I couldn't capture how beautiful it is in real life with my photos. She did an excellent job, whatever she did, because it applied perfectly with 2 coats and dried to an ultra-glossy finish very quickly. Now it just needs a name!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save A Green Franken From A Fellow Blogger on social network: