Product Review: Orly French Polynesian Hand Butter

Throughout the month of June, all of the Friday Follower Freebie prizes have included a variety of hand treatments, along with a polish or two. The various treatments are among some of my personal favorites, so before the month gets away from me, I wanted to share a more in-depth view of some of my top picks. I'll be reviewing a number of other hand care treatments and options over the next week, and first up is a product from Orly's French Polynesian line. This line from Orly is relatively new, and includes a number of products to replenish your hands and feet, and keep them in good shape. I picked up a tube of the Tropical Dew Maximum Moisture Hand Butter at Sally Beauty a month or two ago, and liked it so much I recently picked up another one.

This hand butter comes in a 3.4 oz. tube and retails for about $7.50. It's extremely thick, and you don't need a lot of product to see and feel the results. When you begin rubbing it into your hands (or elbows--I find it works nicely on them), it seems to just melt with the heat of your skin. It feels very hydrating, and I don't feel the need to re-apply it like I do with a number of other hand lotion/moisturizing types of products. The first time I used it, I noticed that it left my hands shiny and it didn't feel like it was going to absorb. But after just a few minutes, it works itself in and you're left with soft, supple skin. I use this daily, once in the morning and again before I go to bed.

This product contains Tahitian Coconut, Tiare Flower Extract, Mineral Oil, Tamanu Oil, Glycerin, Aloe, and a host of other ingredients designed to moisturize your skin and help it to retain that moisture. The scent is light and fresh, but not overbearing. This product is described on the packaging as "brings intense hydration and repair to extra dry hands". Although I don't have extra dry hands, I still enjoy the additional protection it seems to give, and I love how silky soft my hands feel and look when using this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Product Review: Orly French Polynesian Hand Butter on social network: