OPI Suede: We'll Always Have Paris


Above & Below: OPI Suede in We'll Always Have Paris, outdoors with no flash. This is 2 coats and it was almost opaque in just 1. No top coat.


This is the third Suede I've used, and I absolutely love this collection. The colors or shades are average, but the shimmer and finish, combined with the fact that the application is close to perfect in just two coats, makes this collection a winner in my eyes. These all dry extremely fast and I love how smooth to the touch they feel. We'll Always Have Paris is a medium toned plum shade with silver shimmer. This one seems to have a little more silver than the other two I've tried, but it may just be the contrast in the colors. I didn't put a clear coat over this because I wanted to wear it matte, but as most of you know, adding a clear top coat enhances the shimmer and gives it a more dimensional look.


I received the exclusive Japanese Glitter today that Color Club is furnishing Victoria Nail Supply with and I'll have lots more on that tomorrow. It's a fairly clear polish with multi-colored micro glitter that is somewhat holographic, in that the glitter changes color at different angles and in different lighting. I'm playing around with it today, primarily as a layering polish and I love it! It's available on their site now, along with the other four exclusive Japanese Glitters here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save OPI Suede: We'll Always Have Paris on social network: