Rescue Beauty Lounge Purple Haze, What's Blooming, & Doggies!

I'm trying to stay out of Mike's way today because he's installing a new front door and storm door. He does wonderful work, but he swears and slams things around--plaster and wood are flying! He works his way, I work my way, and we work better alone! He's a big Indy Racing League fan, so he's trying to watch the race at the same time. I'm just laying low doing some yard work and enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

Above & Below: Purple Haze is a darker lavender shade with a dusty or muted tone. I used coats and had perfect application and coverage (disregard my cuticles, I need to "do" my hands!). Both photos were taken outside, the top one in the shade, the bottom one in full sun.
Below: Gus and Greta are watching Mike from a safe distance and do not like it at all when he turns the Sawzall on.

Below: The Morning Glory is in full bloom now and I love how the center seems to glow.

Below: I must find a nail polish to match this! It's such a unique shade of burnt, dusty orange. This is a Darla Orange variety of a Diascia, which is an annual and a member of the Snapdragon family.
Below: It looks like our mini orchard will give us some fruit this year, and I can't wait to make peach pies with these.
Below: Lots of peaches! I love to melt real butter, add brown sugar, heat it until it's caramelized, then add fresh, sliced peaches and boil them for 5 minutes. Pour them over ice cream and you've got heaven on earth.
Below: The apple trees have quite a bit of fruit on them.
I hope you're all enjoying the weekend! It's finally been nice and sunny with temperatures in the upper 80's for the last couple of days, so I'm very happy! I don't know what it is about Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes, but they're worth the price to me. The application is always perfect in 2 coats (sometimes even one), and it flows as if it knows exactly where to go on the nail. They wear exceptionally well and although there are dupes to a small percentage of their shades, the majority of them are unique. I think the next sale is in November, so I'll be adding a few more to my collection then.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Rescue Beauty Lounge Purple Haze, What's Blooming, & Doggies! on social network: