Color Club Dark Romance The Matte Collection Mini's

Above & Below: 2 of the shades from Color Club's Dark Romance The Matte Collection. I used the m57 Konad plate for the stamping. All photos are with flash, as it's raining once again.


Above & Below: The finish on Smoke is matte and textured. Below is the mini set in the lower left corner, displayed against the print ad for this set. I love the artwork for this one.
Color Club recently released this collection of mini's and their take on the matte craze. This set includes 3 shades, a white (Alabaster), black (Dark Romance), and a textured silver (Smoke). Also included is a Matte Top Coat. The box/packaging is a whimsical, artistic design, and although I've never been a fan of mini's, this little set has changed my mind. The polishes themselves give you more than enough product, and are easy to handle during application. I just love the cute packaging on these and think they'll make a nice addition to my collection. I think most of you will agree, we don't just love nail polish, but many of us also collect it.

The white and black covered nicely in two coats when I used them, although I don't have a picture of the white one on my nails. The silver is my favorite one, because it has such a unique finish. It reminds me of anodized aluminum or the back side of a piece of foil. I tried out the matte top coat yesterday, and with the exception of Smoke (silver), I would say that the top coat and the black and white shades are more of an eggshell or satin finish. Not entirely flat or matte, but rather a slight bit of sheen. The Smoke is much more of a matte finish when used on it's own. It is raining sheets outside, so I really couldn't get an accurate picture of finishes because the flash kept going off. Victoria Nail Supply does carry many of Color Club's mini sets, and I believe she'll be carrying this one as well. They may be available at other e-tailers, but never having wanted any mini's...until now, I've never looked for them elsewhere.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Color Club Dark Romance The Matte Collection Mini's on social network: