Adorned Nails: Catrice Welcome To The Jungle





I wore this for a good six days with only a bit of chipping from the fourth day. That's not bad at all (I have two coats on here, no top coat). Another pat on the back, Catrice!



Welcome To The Jungle, a dark brass/khaki green fine shimmer polish. It's from Catrice's urban jungle-/Amazon-themed Limited Edition Papagena collection that has been in the stores here for a couple of months already (and still is). There were four polish shades released in this collection but Welcome To The Jungle was the only one I bought. I think this shade was in general the most popular of the four, judging from what's left on the display rack.




I've been wearing it on my toes too for the past two weeks and that's how much I love this broody jungly polish!





More information:

Catrice website


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Adorned Nails: Catrice Welcome To The Jungle on social network: