Adorned Nails: Herôme W.I.C. Kingston





It's an apparently innocent, work-friendly champagne-coloured polish today. No biggie.



This came in a Herôme box set which also contained a free lipgloss in a matching shade (well, kind of matching). The nameless Herôme lipgloss is in a chocolate milk shade. I paid €6.95 for this box set, which is what you'd usually pay for the polish alone (7ml).






It was a good thing that the lipgloss was free because the chocolate milk shade looked terribly unflattering on me, hence, only a swatch here. It's basically a petroleum jelly-based lipgloss with fine bits of gold shimmer and it smells of, uh, lady perfume.




There were several box sets with different colours to choose from. A red polish with a red lipgloss would have been a better choice but I chose Kingston because, hey, it's a holo!



Herôme W.I.C. Kingston is an introvert holo polish (remember Catrice Dirty Berry?). I've had this polish for a couple of months but because sunny days here have been few and far between, I've had to keep postponing wearing Kingston. No strong sunshine = no holo effect = pointless.



Well, finally, here are the sunny photos. You're looking at two coats over GOSH Fix Base Coat.














More information:

Herôme W.I.C. website


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Adorned Nails: Herôme W.I.C. Kingston on social network: