July's OPI Swiss Contest & June's Winner!

July 1 already! First up, congratulations to Lisa A., who won my birthday contest. I don't know if she has a blog, but I believe she's from Michigan, so this is the first winner I've had from my own state. Enjoy all of your prizes Lisa, and thanks to all who entered.

Before I discuss the July Contest, I wanted to mention a something about my contests. I received an auto-reply response to my eMail I sent to Lisa A. that she is out of the office for the summer and will respond back in August. I have had a couple of past winners who have never responded, so if I don't hear back from any winners within a week of notifying them, their prize will be forfeited and another name will be chosen via random.org. That sounds fair, doesn't it?

Now, on to July! One winner will receive a complete set of OPI's 12 piece Swiss collection, which is their Fall/Winter offering. These are due out August 4, and Yen at VNS already has instructions to hold a set for the winner. You can be sure that I'm getting this set for myself too! The contest will run until the end of July, so you shouldn't have to wait too long if you win! I took photos of OPI's ad in my July NailPro Magazine to use for this post, so I apologize for the quality. With everything that's going on regarding OPI rightfully protecting their products and associated photos, I wanted to be able to provide you with a picture, but also do it in a way that would be acceptable and legal, so let's hope this method gets the job done.








Most of you know the rules, but for those who don't, listen up! My contests are my way of offering something back to all of my followers for taking the time out of their day to view and comment on my blog. Even though you can't all win, I appreciate you! Therefore, followers only, please.
All you have to do is send me an eMail with the word Swiss in the subject line and include at least your first name and last name's initial. Please feel free to include your blog if you have one. I'm always interested in finding even more blogs to read!
The contest will run until July 31, 2010 and the winner will be chosen via random.org and announced on August 1, 2010. This contest is open to all followers, regardless of your geographical location.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save July's OPI Swiss Contest & June's Winner! on social network: