Jessica Summer Collections: Ignite and Electric

The hot UPS man brought these today, and they look pretty hot too! Jessica Cosmetics has two new collections coming out soon for Summer, Ignite and Electric. Each set contains six polishes and they came in these cute little travel pouches.

Below: The Ignite Collection L-R: Electric Teal, Purple Burst, Yellow Flame, Pink Explosion, Orange Zest, Blue Blast.
Below: The Electric Collection L-R: Tangerine, Indigo Glow, Power Driven Pink, Hi Res Raspberry, Shock Me Red, Viva La Lime Lights.
I love Jessica polishes--the shades, the formula, the excellent coverage and wear, the substantial heavy bottle (I have a thing about bottles!)--so I'm excited to start swatching these collections. I think they're perfect for summer. I'll post more about the description of each collection from the press release when I review them. Ignite is marketed as fluorescent shades, and they're all cremes with the exception of Electric Teal, which is a micro shimmer. Being a teal fan, you know that one appealed to me first and foremost! Electric features 'bright hues' and also includes one lone shimmer, Indigo Glow. The most appealing to me from this collection based on the bottle look, is Shock Me Red, which looks to be a coral red, and of course Viva La Lime Lights. To me, this is more of a pale mint than lime, so I'm anxious to see what it looks like on the nail. What do you think of these shades? How many of you have polishes by Jessica in your collection?
*Products featured were provided by the manufacturer or PR firm for review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Jessica Summer Collections: Ignite and Electric on social network: