The Bigger the Better?

As all ladies know we all yearn for bigger a cup size!!!...but if you have have noticed that certain clothes will fit funny due to a larger chest. I had purchased a maxi dress three years back as I put on my padded strapless bra, to my dismay it looked trashy and slutty, I couldn't figure out why? After my disappointment I was taking off my strapless bra and noticed that the dress looked better with out the bra, it fit better looked classier,but go with out a bra never!!

So I decided to look for a bandue bra and I came across a Bra Minimizer yes they sell these to make your boobs not nessarlly smaller just fit in clothes better....Now I know you ask "Why would you make your boobs smaller?" That's not the case it just makes them fit into some clothes better".  Some outfits you want to look classy not all outfits require cleavage!! And if that's the attention you require then expect the wrong kind.
 I believe in a very ashteic society we want bigger everything perfect everything I'm all for looking great but when it comes to breasts men are the ones who put these implications and insecurities into our minds. So forget them all love yourself. Love Bebe


Lilyette Minimizer Full-Figure Tailored Strapless Bra - 939


Define your look with this women's Lilyette strapless bra you can buy this at Kohl's
  • Stay There Power Band system provides a stay-in-place fit.
  • Invisible bonding on the sides offer extra support.
  • Two-way stretch tailored minimizer cups reduce your bust size and lend flexibility and shaping.
  • Clean-finished bottom with hidden under wire makes for the perfect natural contour.
  • Removable, convertible shoulder straps lend versatile styling for all of your outfits.
  • Super soft fabric blend promises total comfort.
  • Details:
    • Under wire
    • Adjustable straps
    • Back closure
    • Nylon/elastane
    • Hand wash
    • Imported
    • Style no. 939
This is a must in your Bra collection....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save The Bigger the Better? on social network: