Clothes Show Live

Wow, the Clothes Show Live really has delivered this year on it's 21st anniversary! Well done!

It was sooooooo busy, I normally can't stand to be among crowds of people, but I really enjoyed people-watching, there were all kinds of people there, all searching for something and some trying to 'be searched for' by model scouts. I just don't know how some of the girls were wearing sky scraper heels and party dresses/all dressed up...to go shopping??? I mean, would they been seen on the HIgh St dressed like Lady Gaga? I'm going to try and get some pictures to show you (if you haven't already been to the Clothes Show and seen for yourself).

So, enough of me thinking out aloud! So, what did I see that was so good? and oh so bad?

Let's start with so good! I am completely in love with 2adorn, fabulous hair accessories, check out some of the creations on the website;

OMG! I couldn't decide which one I wanted because they're all amazing and I wanted them all (if I could afford it). The lovely designer/founder Kim helped me go for an amazing peacock headband fascinator and I can't wait to wear it! Have a look;





I also love Siren and Dahlia but haven't had a chance to buy anything from those stands yet because the ques are a joke! There is a lovely dainty jewellery stand as well called Mahala but I need to check that out properly to tell you more but my mates bought some gorgeous chains with the most pretty little charms. I want to get one like Deb's with the skull and the rose.

Well done to Carmex for finally getting there butt at the Clothes Show, selling cherry and orginal Carmex. I've got a sweet badge saying I (heart) Carmex. You jealous? Haha

Jelly Pong Pong had a good offer on, a goody bag for £10 with 5 decent products, I wouldn't use them personally but would make a nice gift or stocking fillers.

Amie, a skincare range for young skin also made its debut at the Clothes Show, educating young girls the importance of keeping your skin clean with good natural products, not harsh medicated products.

See what I mean by how good it's been, it's all to much to take in but I love it!

So, now for the oh so bad, let's start with the '6 in 1 bronzer'. OMG, the product was totally grosse and cheap, I'm not even sure what it was called but these poor girls were walking around the show with tide marks on their faces like they'd put their make up on with closed eyes! It shouldn't be allowed! It claimed it was a 6 in 1 bronzer because you could use it on eyes,lips, etc etc. Errrm, who the hell wants bronzed lips? and like you can't do that with other bronzers, so much for a USP, they need a new marketing manager or how about just keep the product in poundland.

Glitter? OMG, young girls please don't waste your parents hard earned moula on cheap glitter make up that goes everywhere! These kind of stands shouldn't be allowed to exhibit. I think the Clothes Show should set some rules that these brands should have some standards.

I'm off to go and gorge on Lindt chocs (the red ones). So, I'll be back tomorrow or Wed.

Bon nuit,

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Clothes Show Live on social network: