More Color Club Japanese Glitters Coming To VNS!

Above & Below: Bottle pictures of the 8 new Japanese Glitters from Color Club, coming soon to Victoria Nail Supply.
Below: This is Gus, who's been keeping us very busy the last few weeks making arrangements to get him from a shelter in Georgia to us in Michigan. This photo was taken last Wednesday after he'd been pulled from the shelter and moved to private boarding to await transportation. He actually looks like he's smiling because he's happy to finally have a home of his own.
Below: These photos were taken when he was at the shelter in Georgia.

Yen from Victoria Nail Supply sent me an eMail today letting me know that they'll soon have 8 more of the Color Club Japanese Glitters available in a variety of colors. She sent along some photos and I should have a color wheel with the swatches later in the week from her. I won't know until I receive that, which colors are which, although I'm sure we can narrow down a few just based on the names she provided. Here are the names, in no particular order:
Blue Hawaii, Fresh Mint, Dazzling Orange, Twinkle Peach, Sparkling Cassis, Bishop's Weed, Calendula for Joy, and Rose, I Love You. Yen said her favorite is Fresh Mint, and I'd have to agree with her on that! Bishop's Weed...now that's an interesting name! Bishop's Weed is actually a plant used for ground cover. I can't wait to see these in real life, because I was very happy with the Japanese Glitters I got a few months back. No word on when these will be in stock, but I would guess yet this month.
I haven't forgotten about posting the remaining BB Couture men's polishes from Overall Beauty (scroll down to yesterday's post if you missed Vise), but today is the day we've been planning for several weeks, and I've got my hands full now that's it's finally arrived! I'll get back to the BB Coutures later today or tomorrow, but in keeping with "Man Week", what I'm jokingly referring to as this week's theme on my blog because of the men's polishes, I'd like to introduce you to Gus, the newest addition to our family. He arrived at 7:30 this morning after a 12 hour drive from Georgia. I'm a little nervous today, trying to keep the peace between him and my other pets, including a female German Shepherd, a male Shih Tsu, and 2 Persian cats. So far, so good, but the first couple of days always keep me on guard. Gus came to us from a high kill shelter in Decatur, Georgia. He is heartworm positive, so he'll begin treatment for that in the near future. We think he's about one to two years old, and he is very shy and sweet. This is our fourth rescue, and likely not the last. It's been a hectic 2 weeks making arrangements to get him out of the shelter and transported up here to Michigan, but with the help of a wonderful rescue group in Georgia and a very dear friend from my German Shepherd circle of friends, we're very happy to welcome Gus to his new home.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save More Color Club Japanese Glitters Coming To VNS! on social network: