All Hail the Headband!

They say every trend comes back eventually – and so returns the flashy, face-framing headband. (Take a cue from Eva Scrivo 's gorgeous creations, stage right.) Seems the fashion world is already banding together on this one: it’s a done deal for spring ’07 looks. ALLURE named headbands a spring must-have in its latest issue, the runways are streaming with tied-back tresses, and celebs are jumping on the (head) bandwagon too. It must be noted, of course, that some aren’t so pleased to hear it. As my friend Justine put it: “I can’t go out in this. I look like I’m about to wash my face.” So if you choose to embrace this new beauty trend, just make sure you do it right: hair up, purposefully-messy, and a few loose strands in the front. Welcome back, 1960's.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save All Hail the Headband! on social network: