OPI Holiday Wishes: Ginger Bells


Above: OPI Ginger Bells shown with 2 coats, indoors with a flash.
Below: I added a coat of OPI's Glitter Bit of Music to it, but I'm afraid nothing will help!

Here's another from the OPI Holiday Wishes Collection, but I'm kind of wishing this had not been included! Hmmm, what to say about this one...I'm sure had I not wanted to have the entire set, this is not a shade I would have purchased on it's own. The official description says "A yummy shade of gingerbread." If it were a cookie, I'd have to agree, and maybe it's just me, but I'm not loving this. Who am I kidding? I'm not even close to liking this one. On the plus side, it did cover very nicely in 2 coats. I added a coat of OPI's Glitter Bit of Music as a top coat, but I'm afraid nothing is going to make me like this one. I toyed with putting a matte top coat on it, but the descriptive words that came to mind for what that might have looked like, weren't very pleasant. Oh well, with 12 colors in this collection, there was bound to be at least one that disappointed me. What do you think? Any positive reactions to this shade?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save OPI Holiday Wishes: Ginger Bells on social network: