ELLIS FAAS: Eye Look With Light V


It’s been some time since I last put together an eye look using ELLIS FAAS products. Today, I’ve combined my three favourite shades from ELLIS FAAS. These were the products I used:


L-R:
Creamy Eyes E106 (matte light brown with a tinge of lilac, taupey)
Milky Eyes E203 (dark blue with a hint of shimmer)
Light E305 (holographic Bordeaux)
Mascara E401 (black)



Creamy Eyes E106 has certainly grown on me. It’s such a curious shade of light brown, like hot chocolate with lots of milk mixed in. Taupey. But then, look at it again and this light brown seems purply, like lilac. I like how it gives the lid a nice wash of colour: a safe, unobtrusive brown without being the staid, conventional brown.

I’ve gushed about the other two shades previously, so I shan’t repeat myself here.

To get this look, I:
1. Applied with fingers the light brown/lilac of Creamy Eyes E106 all over the lid.
2. Dabbed with finger the dark blue of Milky Eyes E203 on the middle and outer part of the lid. Fade out the colour so that there aren’t hard edges.
3. Dabbed with finger the metallic turquoise / Bordeaux of Light E305 on the outer corner of the lid, some parts overlapping with the blue in the middle section.
4. Lined the upper and lower lash line with E305 with an angled eyeliner brush.
5. Then tightlined and waterlined using the blue of E203.
6. Curled lashes and applied Mascara E401.

Just from looking at the colours used, I expected it to be quite a neutral look but in fact, the end result is a metallic look edging towards the dark side. It's definitely a night out look. It does look quite dramatic in person.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save ELLIS FAAS: Eye Look With Light V on social network: