MAC Pro longwear lipsticks

(L - R: Good to go, Overtime and Prolong)

Wow, I’ve recently become a Matte Lipstick junkie, I just can’t get enough of them, especially with how they’ve evolved from the drying-out-lips formula (which is why I kept away from them for so long, until now) to becoming so moisturising and smooth.

My bridal make up artist mate – Raj Dillon knows me oh so well, she chose three perfect colours for me from the new MAC pro longwear lipcreme collection. I must admit, I haven’t ever really been a fan of the quality of MAC lipsticks but I love the colours. However, the pro longwear lipcreme’s are the best quality MAC lipsticks I have ever tried. At long last, MAC lipsticks I love! Thanks Raj.


(Good to go - my fave/coral)

I also want to recommend the MAC Prep + Prime Lip scrub, it's amazing and especially good to prime lips for matte lipsticks, use with a silicon based primer on lips or Nuxe Honey Lip Balm.


(MAC Prep + Prime for lips)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save MAC Pro longwear lipsticks on social network: