Every Nose Has It's Thorne

It's a proven beauty fact that everybody hates their nose. Unless, of course, you're got a little, perfect button nose, in which case I hate you (just kidding...kinda). Mine became my nemesis in 8th grade science class, when Craig, the boy sitting in front of me, turned around and kindly remarked. "Wow! You've got a really large nose!" While I should have punched him in the nose, instead I developed a life-long big schnoz complex. Which explains why I honed in on a press release that Benefit just sent, called "Bag of Beauty Tricks," which includes tips from top makeup artists. Joe J. Simon, a Manhattan celebrity makeup artist, gives the following tip on tricking people into thinking you have a perfect nose. "To make a wide or crooked nose look slim and straight, draw a line down the bridge of the nose with High Beam Liquid Highlighter, and blend," he suggests. Needless to say, I'm sitting here blending. Thanks alot, Craig.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Every Nose Has It's Thorne on social network: