China Glaze Glitter: Atlantis


Above & Below: China Glaze Atlantis, shown indoors with flash in the above photos and outdoors with no flash in various lighting below.



Atlantis is from the new China Glaze collection called Glitters & Shimmers (I think that's what it's called!), and it's one of the shades available in the tabletop display at Sally Beauty. This will also be available soon at Victoria Nail Supply. It's a turquoise base with multi-colored small glitter pieces. The shade of the base reminds me of Misa's Dirty Sexy Money, as it's a more muted turquoise, although with the massive amounts of glitter, muted is not a word that really comes to mind. The glitter pieces in this collection are so densely packed, I don't think I've ever seen anything like them. I used 2 coats in the pictures shown and the glitter in this one does not cause a rough finish on the nail. The sparkle and rainbow effect were not able to be captured in their true entirety in my pictures, but the way this catches the light is something to behold. I also picked up the gold shimmer from this display called Twenty Four K. I'm getting a little overwhelmed with all of the new polishes coming out, so I'm taking reader requests for my next post. I have the following waiting in the wings, so if there's anything you'd like to see, just let me know: OPI Suedes, MAC Jin Soon collection, and China Glaze Spellbound, their 4 piece Halloween offering.

I changed my blog over to a 3-column layout, but in the process, I lost my Blog Roll entries, my Feedjit list and the border around my blog title. I've got more changes coming, so hopefully some of this will be restored. I'm not concerned about the Feedjit feed, or the border for that matter, but if need be, I'll re-enter all of the blogs in my blog roll. I also have a .com name now, but I think it's being automatically redirected appropriately. The new .com address is body-soulbeauty.com, which is much easier than bodyandsoul-mary.blogspot.com. If you're having any issues with my blog, please let me know. Change is usually a good thing, but it also can cause problems in the beginning, especially because I have no idea what I'm doing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save China Glaze Glitter: Atlantis on social network: