Sally Hansen Ultra HD: Resolution

Are you getting tired of these new Ultra HD's yet? I've got 3 more to swatch and I'm still amazed by every one of these. Resolution is a green shimmer that covered nicely in 2 coats. All photos were taken outside under partly sunny skies.

Above & Below: A subtle gold shimmer seems to lay over this medium green and the shimmer itself is enhanced in brighter lighting.
Below: This shade doesn't seem to have a duo chrome feeling to it like some of the others in this collection do, but it does change color slightly. It appears more green or more blue-green, depending on the lighting.
Below: Pretty!
Below: These 2 photos show how the shades of green shift over the nails in different positions. The edges appear darker, while the center of the nail is lightened and highlighted by the gold shimmer.

Below: More pretty!
Aren't these fun?!! I can't say enough about how nice these polishes are. The shades and finishes are a surprise every time I try out a different one. Resolution is interesting, because it varies between an almost Kelly green to a mermaid-like aqua, depending on the lighting you're in. The gold shimmer is always evident, but it too seems to change in appearance. I've got 3 more to go, Hue (yellow), Spectrum (Turquoise), and Byte (magenta). I'm going to try to get them finished up today in between things, because I've got lots of other things I want to share with you and I'm falling behind!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Sally Hansen Ultra HD: Resolution on social network: