Sally Hansen Ultra HD: Hue

Hue is a lemon yellow shimmer with a somewhat metallic finish. I ended up going with 3 coats on this because it was just a bit streaky. Not terrible at all, I just wanted to get even coverage and that took 3 coats.

Above & Below: In full sun above and in the shade below.
Below: This photo was taken in filtered sunlight. This isn't too bad for a yellow, but it has an odd greenish undertone to it or something--it just isn't one of my favorites.
Below: A macro shot of the finish shows the yellow, gold and green shimmer pieces.
Hue knew eventually that my love streak for the new Ultra HD's would be broken. Hue just isn't doing anything for me. It's not that bad, but I'm not feeling anything but indifference for this one. Yellows can be tricky with various skin tones, so I'll just say that's the problem!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Sally Hansen Ultra HD: Hue on social network: