Friday Follower Freebie!

Above: Toast of the Town is a dark, cool-toned taupe shimmer with mint green shimmer sparkles...but wait! Is it?
Below: Maybe it's a muted burgundy with gold and pink shimmer.
Below: Oooohhh, it's a duo chrome! Whatever it is, I love it.
Below: Even if I didn't love it on the nail, I would love it just for the way it looks in the bottle!
Happy 2010! For our first FFF of the year, one winner will receive a boxed bottle of MAC's Toast of the Town nail lacquer. This is my absolute favorite MAC polish. I included it in yesterday's post as one of my 10 Ten, and I have raved about it many times. Toast of the Town was an LE shade, one of 2 offered in MAC's successful MAC Loves Barbie collection in the Spring of 2007. If you're familiar with their Moth Brown eye shadow, it reminds me of that, only intensified. I've often wondered if they were meant to resemble each other, because both were part of this collection. It can be difficult to find, so when I spied another one at a Cosmetics Company Outlet recently, I picked it up to use as a FFF prize. I ordered many products from that collection, but passed on the polishes. Naturally, it was sold out by the time I realized that I needed this in my life, so I was thrilled last Spring when I located one at the same CCO I found this second one at.

The Rules: Followers only, leave your eMail below in the comments section as your entry, all entries must be received by midnight tonight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Friday Follower Freebie! on social network: