Nubar Moodies Berry Glitter to Light Pink & Contest Reminders


Above & Below: Nubar Moodies in Berry Glitter to Light Pink is a berry pink tone with a hint of coral and lots of beautiful gold glitter.

Below: The color change in this particular shade is not as dramatic as some of the others. You can see on the left how it looks normally and on the right, after I ran my hands and the bottle under warm water.
Nubar Moodies have been discontinued by the manufacturer, but are still available on their web site, as well as on various other sites. The idea behind them is that as the temperature of your hands change, the shade of the polish changes along with it. I've seen some pictures of these polishes that give almost a colored French Manicure look to the nail, due to the fact that the tip of the nail is cooler because it doesn't have your skin beneath it to warm it up as much as the bed of the nail does. If that's the effect you want, it's best to choose one of the shades that changes from one color family to another, such as Onyx Glitter to Clear Glitter or Brown Sparkle to Sheer Silver. Mine is basically a "pink to pink" so I didn't notice a big difference in color variation from the bed to the tip. When I ran my hands under hot water, the shade did change from a berry color to a lighter shade of pink. It's still a nice shade and the gold glitter is very pretty. This applied nicely using 3 thin coats and dried quickly. The shade is a medium toned berry pink with coral undertones. I chose this polish from my untried rack, so slowly but surely, I'm making my way through these. I actually got this from Yen at Victoria Nail Supply, so if you're interested in these, you can send her an e-mail to see what she has in stock.


Just a reminder that the Body & Soul Monthly Contest ends 10/14/09 at midnight and the Tarte Cosmetics Giveaway ends tonight at midnight. If you'd like to enter, there's still time. Just click on the contest titles and you'll be directed to the original posts with all of the details.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Nubar Moodies Berry Glitter to Light Pink & Contest Reminders on social network: