Lippmann Collection Don't Tell Mama

Above & Below: Lippmann's Don't Tell Mama, outdoors under cloudy skies. This covered very nicely in 2 coats and I love the shade.

Below: The start of my nail storage revamping project. I'm using this CD storage rack for my untried's and I still have more to add to it. The bottom shelf holds some of my treatments and implements.
Don't Tell Mama is one of Lippmann's new Fall colors and this shade is one of my favorite color groups. It's a blackened emerald green with a hint of teal that dries to a high shine glossy finish in 2 coats. I love the bottle design of these...they're square and heavy, with a little beveled base. The only thing I didn't care for with regard to the bottle design is that I think the handle itself could be a little longer. I have fairly small hands and I felt like I didn't have the best control over it, due to it's short handle. I have no complaints about the polish, as it applied very nicely with a good consistency and dried quickly. The first coat was typical of most polishes, a little streaky, but the second coat concealed everything perfectly. Indoors the color appears to be dark green, but under brighter lighting and outdoors, you can see more of the blue/green tones. Their website describes the color aptly, by saying "mood ring blue/green shimmer". I only have one other Lippmann polish and it is among my untried's, so I'm very pleased with my first experience from this line.


Speaking on untried's, I am trying very hard to get my polishes in some kind of organized order. I picked up a CD stand thinking I could use something like that to store/display them on, but after starting to sort through things earlier this week, I realized that I was only fooling myself thinking this would accommodate everything. So I decided to use that stand for my untried's, and I am filling it up rather quickly. I would venture to say that it now holds about 1/3 of the untried's. Yikes! I'm going to keep working on this task and hopefully have it completed over the next week or two. Are you happy with your storage system for your polishes? I'd be interested in hearing how you categorize and store/display yours.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Lippmann Collection Don't Tell Mama on social network: