NOTD: Zoya Posh & Trying To Contain My Excitement Over Their New Mattes!

Above & Below: Zoya Posh is shown above indoors, with flash. Below photos are outdoors, no flash.


Below: Zoya Posh with Color Club's Milky White Base Coat used as a top coat. The texture is really brought to life and I love it both matte and shiny. The first picture is indoors, no flash, the second is indoors, with flash.


Above & Below: Zoya Posh finish alternatives, close up.
Below: In anticipation of their upcoming release, I used a Franken color I mixed up with a matte top coat. I cannot contain my excitement over their new collection, so I'll make due with this until I can have the real thing! This is 2 coats of my Franken and 1 coat of matte top coat. Theirs will allow me to do just one coat and achieve a similar look.


As most of you have probably heard, Zoya is taking pre-orders (September 15 ship date) for their new Matte Velvet Winter Collection. There are 3 shades in this collection, a gray, a rose, and an evergreen, all shimmers. I am excited to see these and I can't wait for their release. The evergreen is the one I'm most excited about, because simply put, I love greens. I don't have any matte polishes other than their Matte Velvet collection, which I love. These apply so nicely and I've only used one coat every time I've used them. They are very versatile, because when I put a top coat (or a base coat, in my case...I use Color Club's Milky White Base Coat as a top coat, on occasion) on them, the bit of shimmer, which actually adds a look of texture, comes to life. I do use a matte top coat quite a bit to achieve my matte look, but I love the application of Zoya's mattes, so I'll be adding these to my collection every time they come out with more. I would love to see them come out with a dusty, medium to dark teal shimmer matte.

Check out their blog for more information on this new collection and also on their latest Twitter offering. Starting next week, they'll be giving away 50 of their Color Lock Systems to 10 'Twitterers' every day. That's 50 winners! I have and love the Color Lock system, so if you've been wanting to try it, follow them on Twitter and you could be a winner! They are planning a price increase on their polishes (a $1.00 increase) in October, just to let you know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save NOTD: Zoya Posh & Trying To Contain My Excitement Over Their New Mattes! on social network: