FCC $1.00 Polishes

Here's a quick look at some more of the polishes my sister picked up for me at her local flea market near Clemson, South Carolina earlier this summer. Keep in mind, they were only $1.00 each, but they're honestly not too bad at all--other than the strong smell!

Above & Below: FCC # 39 is a very holiday-like red metallic shade with silver glitter. I only used one coat and am pretty impressed with this one.

Below: Now there's a useful addition to the bottle design! Maybe I'll use it for a key chain.
Below: FCC #35, a mauve metallic glitter, also covered nicely using just one coat. This one is more foil-like in the sun and could possibly make a good Konad stamping polish.

Below: FCC #19 is a lime green shimmer that although a pretty shade, is a borderline frost which leaves a few brush strokes behind. This one is shown using 2 coats.
Below: The ornate bottle is much nicer than the shade, but for $1.00, I can't expect to love them all! FCC #3 is a pinky/peach pearl frost that I used 2 coats on.
It's interesting how many different lines/designs FCC seems to have, and I'm sure there's quite a few more in their product line. These are fun polishes--I don't know about the quality because I haven't worn them long enough yet, but the bottles are interesting and they have some nice colors and finishes. FCC is a Korean brand and I know some of you have mentioned seeing these at various flea markets also. I'd pick up some more if I ever run across them just for the novelty of the bottles.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save FCC $1.00 Polishes on social network: