Kim K hair routine for sexy locks

Kim Kardashian is known for her long lustrous hair and has admitted to using fake hair extensions during photo shoots. To get her long hair shiny and silky she uses a few products that enhance the shine.Also she washes her hair every other day.

Kim: I use Bumble and Bumble Tonic Shampoo, $21


Kim: This shampoo, containing peppermint and tea tree oil, invigorates my scalp and leaves my hair feeling silky soft.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum, $10


Kim: I put a dime-sized amount of this serum into my hair after a shower . It instantly makes it glossier and stronger.
Bumble and Bumble Bb. Shine, $35


Kim: Heat tools like blow-dryers and curling irons dry out my hair. This shine spray with ultra-lightweight silicone enhances its luster.
Biosilk Silk Therapy, $25


Kim: Before I blow-dry, I rub in a few drops of this product, which smells delicious and protects my hair from damage, Kerastase Masque Oleo-Relax Slim, $60


Kim: I use a masque once a week to keep my hair in top condition.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Kim K hair routine for sexy locks on social network: