Color Club Untamed Luxury...They're Heeeeeere!

And they do not disappoint! I can't wait to get these on my nails...I need to calm down! These are, simply put, unbelievable! Excuse the poor quality/lighting, but I'm dying here. These are seriously gorgeous and there's 14 of them! Who's coming up here to help me swatch?

Above: Just a sampling of what Color Club's gone and done this time! L-R: De-Luxe-Cious is a stunning smokey blue shimmer laced throughout with tiny multi colored holographic glitter, Ms. Hautie is a medium silver grey shimmer with an iridescent purple flash and tiny multi colored holographic glitter, and Red Velvet is a Rescue Beauty Russian Red/Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers black based red glitter.
Above & Below: Indoors, with a flash.
Below: Outdoors, no flash, shade & sun.
*As always, click to enlarge any photo*
Keep in mind I haven't tried these yet, but how can they look that awesome in the bottle and not on the nail? I know it's possible, but it definitely looks like Color Club has come out with a very nice selection of colors and finishes for their Fall collection. I'm a little concerned that Ms. Hautie is a bit of a frost, but I'll find out soon enough. The flaky glitter in the whitish one on the bottom right above (Covered in Diamonds) is the biggest glitter I think I've ever seen. Snakeskin, the olive green shimmer is another one I'm very curious about. Well, I'd better get busy swatching! What do you all think of this collection?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Color Club Untamed Luxury...They're Heeeeeere! on social network: