Some New Greens From Finger Paints

This post concludes a look at the newest Finger Paints I picked up last week, although there are quite a few more that I would like to have gotten!

Above & Below: Sketch N Etch is a lovely shade of lighter emerald green with micro shimmer. This applied evenly in 2 coats and is shown with a flash above, and no flash under an Ott lamp below.
Below: Tough Art To Follow is a dark olive green creme with a hint of 'dustiness' to it. I don't believe I have anything quite like this in my collection. I used 2 coats and it applied perfectly. The photo directly below is shown with a flash, and the photo below this is under an Ott lamp.

Below: Because I have a bad habit of layering everything (who, me?), here it is with Chanel Illusion D'Or.
I'm pretty impressed with the new Finger Paints I picked up, and if you scroll down over the last couple of days, you can see the other shades. I wish my Sally Beauty had them categorized as to which ones were new, rather than all mixed into the core display, but maybe it's better for my wallet that way! I didn't have my spread sheet with me to compare what I already had, and if they'd been separated, I probably would have bought a lot more of them. In other brand news, I noticed a new Summer collection on Essie's web site which says it'll be available June 1st. Here's a link if you'd like to check it out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Some New Greens From Finger Paints on social network: