Sally Hansen Ultra HD's

I stopped at Walgreen's for something totally unrelated--isn't that how it always happens?!! I did show some restraint though, and picked up only 4 of the newest HD's. They were priced at $6.79 each, but the very kind sales woman pulled out $2.00 coupons for me for each one.
Top: L-R LCD, Laser, DVD, Wavelength. I think there were 8 shades in the display, with 4 slots for each shade.
Below: I so wish I could swatch these, but I think this one especially, DVD--the duo chrome, deserves better...
...than this. I'm in St. Joseph under the big green cloud of rain. All day we've had nothing but rain. There is some sun in the forecast for the weekend, so I'll be waiting for it to shine!
Have you found the new HD's yet? I hadn't even started looking yet, because it usually takes my area a little longer to get new collections. Small town life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Sally Hansen Ultra HD's on social network: