My Fashion Icon

I like classic looks and clean lines. I don't like over trendy items that will fade with time....I stick to what I know looks good on me. I tend to keep in mind that if your the type of person who has buy an outfit every time you go out or take the outfit right off the mannequin, then well honey you don't have your own style, you should be able to work what you have in your closet and look like a million bucks.

One of tips is DON'T MATCH. If you turn to a Vogue page or any fashion magazine do they match everything no and it looks more expensive right? So take a hint. Sexy doesn't mean skanky.

I admire the styling of Jennifer Aniston she's my icon when it comes to fashion, ever since she was on Friends. She keeps it simple and sexy.

jennifer-aniston Balmain Double Breasted Milan Stitched Blazer

jennifer-aniston Rick Owens Cowl Necked Leather Jacket

jennifer-aniston Abercrombie & Fitch Ryan Shorts in Olive

jennifer-aniston Alexander McQueen Tuxedo Jacketjennifer-aniston Blank D'fiant Boyfriend Jeans


She screams sexy to me when it comes to her fashion sense. Who's your fashion Icon? e-mail me with your answers at biancacordova41@gmail.com

C-ya MyJuicyBeauties


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save My Fashion Icon on social network: